10. What is a difference between compassion and love?
11. What is the Greatest Virtue? and why is it Love? Why is it the Jesus love?
I try to listen to inner voice, Spirit and the LORD God the Father, who wants me to purify the canon law, so I
simply do. I do not feel as the master of masters here, which title could be given to Dalai Lama, Pope or
other religious scholars, but I have learnt that an expert is somebody that knows more than average, so here
we go with my questions and answers. I provide mostly questions and hints for the answers.
1. Who is Vishnu?
2. Who is Kalki?
3. What did Lord Shiva give to Lord Kalki? Why was it amulet, parrot, horse, sword, trident and bow of arrows?
4. Who is Maitreya? Why is he the Fifth Buddha, Kalki Avatar, incarnation of Lord Vishnu?
5. Who is Jesus Christ? Son of Man? Son of God? or both depending on the context?
6. Was Siddartha the Buddha, or he became the Buddha after his incarnation? in Spiritual Realm?
7. Who is the King of Kings and Lord or Lords and who is the King of Gods?
8. What does it mean to strive, overcome sin and purify soul?
9. Who is the Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven? Why are these little children?
12. Why compassion and love are necessities for real and true life?
13. What does it mean to follow life in connection between mind, heart, spirit and body? What does it mean to
make rich decisions including all those four aspects?
14. What is the Divine Mercy concept and what is the magnetism of the heart?
15. Why did Jesus or LORD God the Father at that point of time - say to Sister Faustina to write “Jesus I
trust in you”?
16. What are the six human senses according to Egyptians?
17. What is subconsious thinking and why does it steer majority of our daily decisons? why is it difficult for
many human beings to trust?
18. What is negative thinking, positive thinking and heart consciousness thinking?
19. When you look at Bible, Quran, Holy Texts, and prophets, why information is always perfectly given/recited
in due times and they are all based on trust?
20. Why the perfect relationship between human and God is based on trust?
21. Why LORD God the Father commands “you shall have no other gods before me”?
22. Why media steer our sub-consciousness those days? and break the divine connection between Spirit, God and
23. Why the trust of “Jesus I trust in you” is so important during the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and
24. Were Mayas wrong about 2012? or they were right and the Worthy Shepherd/Angelic Pope prophecies are real?
25. What is fear? why is it driven by lower state of consciousness? and why there are many dark visions
inlcuded in Nostradamus prophecies, but also partly dark visions in the Relveation of Jesus Christ from 2000
ago. Can they be purified? Of course, yes!
26. What are the pure Dharma teachings?
27. When Jesus spoke to Peter, Son of Jonah, that he would be called Cephas, which means Rock - what does it
mean at that point of time? Is LORD God the Father speaking to Jesus at that point of time? When he is asked
by Pharisees: “are you the Son of the Blessed One?” Jesus answered: “Yes, I am and you will see the Son of Man
at the right hand of the Power of God coming on the clouds of heaven”; Does it mean that you would see Son of
Jonah at the right hand of Jesus, who is the Power at that point of time ressurected in the Kingdom of Heaven?
or does it mean that he would sit at the right hand of LORD God the Father and he would be expressing his
thoughts during the Second Coming? or both? Anserw is: BOTH.
28. Why Jesus is the Prince of Peace, but also the King of Kings?
29. Why flood during Noah times is described in the Bible? and was the original pillar and altar - the Cheops
Pyramid - built for LORD God the Father? Was it built before the flood?
30. Why Bible is so important to be comprehended by nations? Why Jesus story purifies that law and focuses on
love and magnetism of the heart for all nations?
31. Are we the Royal Tribe living in the time of the Second Pentecost, should you be proud and happy about it?
32. How are you going to use that choice point? Start with little things.
33. Am I Jesus Christ? Yes I am!
34. Is Lain Heringman, the Peter? According to perfection and trust of God - he would be one - Heringman -
Fisher of Man.
35. What are the four faces of Jesus? Why suffering is one of them? To achieve something larger than yourself,
to touch God, quite often we have to go through suffering. However suffering is not necessary in the Kingdom
36. Are there people that hate Jesus? Of course there are a lot of people that do not like and would like to
exploit Jesus, but there are also people that love Jesus. As prophet would say there will be one flock and one
Shepherd, which means that majority of people will accept Jesus!
37. Does hell exist? You can read Fatima Secrets. LORD God the Father is perfect in his judgement.
Questions & Answers